Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Incorporealization

It means something along the lines of 'virtually founding a pseudocorporation that realizes your dreams.'

This is a personal project. All views are currently mine, and all content is yours to enjoy! I intend this as an informative newspaper style source.

You can expect:
Video game
  • reviews (though they will probably be limited; my budget has bounds)
  • news (as obtained from other secondary or tertiary sources)
  • hints, guides and trivia (of my own cobbling)
Dungeons & Dragons
  • Homebrew content produced by myself
  • Artwork also by myself (don't set your standards to high; I'm not a professional)
Various other content
  • Possible some Magic: The Gathering
  • Phylo
  • Comics/Webcomics
  • Personal commentary
  • Political commentary (this will rarely occur, and I will make full effort to remain impartial)
This week will likely be busy with summer shenanigans and relaxing with relatives, so my aim is one post of D&D content that I am currently imagining and developing.

I hope you enjoy what you find! If you do, and would like to support me in it, please check back. I'll be setting up some Google ads that will pay a bit. If I can make an earning doing this, I will have more means to continue! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment